Satel Integra alarm

hi, thnx for answer, but i have see Fibaro integration on satel, and you can use satel motion detectors as fibaro’s. So i tought Homey can do the same.
If not then i need almost in every room two motion detectors: 1 for alarm and 1 for homey and it doesn’t make too much sense.

1 Like

Hi Dirk,

Is there a posibility for reading the states of the contacts of my integra?

I want to use the ir motion sensors and door sensors from my satel integra with Homey.

In the integra app if you login you can see the zones activate or deactivate. Hope you can update te app with that. Otherwise i have to put double sensors at the doors windows and rooms for motion sensors.

Hi @zuur,

There is no chance that I will update the App to do that.
For one I will move houses shortly and my Integra Alarm stays in the old house and secondly I don’t have the time to do so.

@DirkdeDraak thats bad news for me. But i want to thanks you for all the good work you did! I still use the app every day!

1 Like

Hi @DirkdeDraak, as you will move away from Satel as a user and you do not have time, would it be possible to have the adjustment made by someone else in the community? In other words built upon what you already have made? Thx

Would someone here (paid) be able to make the Satel sensors available in Homey just like Fibaro does in the Home Center? :slight_smile: Im willing to pay for the hours of work.

1 Like

Hi @Pieter_Arts, sure, anyone can build their own version of this App or adopt it. The code is available on GitHub as I mentioned in post #1 of this topic.

1 Like