ROBB smarrt Z-wave and Zigbee app (v1.5.2 | TEST: v2.1.3)

SR-ZG9040A-S

Thanks

No need to do anything anymore, changed to fibaro dimmer 2.

Thanks/Marius

Hi,

Yesterday I bought and installed the Sunricher 9040 (Zigbee dimmer installed in a 3-wire system). I had problems including it to version 4.2. So after a while I took the bald move to upgrade to version 5 experimental. Much easier to include. The problem is that it only being recognized as a ”basic zigbee device”

Added info 2021-01-22:
Product ID: HK-SL-DIM-A

Seem to be the same as the one of @Marius_Muresan. You do have to give the Device ID and Profile ID as well, or confirm its the same. Maybe with V5 you have to interview the device and give the info to @TedTolboom

https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee

Hi! Same ID’s… I got a long list of answers after the ”interview”

Yesterday I installed the sunricher dimmer. But it’s being added as an unknown zigbee device. Any tips?

Details:

• homey software: v5rc63
  • robbsmarrt app: V2.1
  • product id: HK-SL-RDIM-A
  • device id: -

It has to be implemented by the developer, it will be for Homey firmware 5.0

Hi, i tried to pair the Wall controller 4 buttons to my Homey V5.0.0-rc.63, but it replies with, there is no app found for this device, it is been paired as a unknown zigbee device.
i tried it with the Robb Smarrt regular app and de test app. the result is the same.
Can you give me an advice how tot pair this device to my homey.

Greetings

René

I installed version 5.0 on Homey today. Several apps have been updated automatically. So most of it worked well. Only the 4-channel remote control I cannot manage. I have installed the test version 2.1.0. The remote control is found again by Homey. I can no longer link it to the 24 flows for the lighting. The option for on / off, short and long press is nowhere to be found for buttons 1 to 4.
Is this still there?

I’ve got similar issues as @Mike1233 experiences, only for me it’s the 5-channel remote. After updating to the V5.0 yesterday the remote doesn’t link the flows that where connected to it anymore. I’ve reinstalled the remote, the Robbshop app (v2.1) and did a PTP. If there is something I can do to help the developers from this app to test stuff, just let me know

Is this the Z-wave or Zigbee variant?

I’ll have a look into the Z-wave remote; no major changes are implemented in the Z-wave devices with the update to v5; so that is strange.

It’s the Z-wave indeed. If I have to send you a report or something, just let me know! Thanks in advance!

When it is paired as unknown or generic zigbee device, which product ID’s are shown in the app > generic Zigbee device > Settings > Advanced settings?

I’ve just released v2.1.1 to the app store test environment that should fix the issues with the Z-wave remotes (@Jot and @Mike1233 experience) and adds the missing productID’s (@Pelican, @Fagerstromc, @Marius_Muresan have requested).

Diving right at it!!

That did it! Thanks for this superb fast fix!

1 Like

@TedTolboom

Thanks for the fast update. It was the z-wave version. Just did the update and it works again.

1 Like

Hello Ted,

This is the information.

Recently upgraded to the final homey version 5.0.0 and the Robb Smarrt app test version 2.1.1
Still no result.

René Slisser.

Thanks, fixed in app version v2.1.2.
Which also adds support for the ROBB smarrt 4 channel zigbee remote

Hi,

I bought 2 ROBB smarrt 8 button zigbee wall switches.
I cant find a way to get to get the Dimming Up/Down/Stop to work.

Made a test flow with a “test” variable to flip when the correct button press is registered but no success.

Also what does the “a button is pressed” option do I get 2 tags button and scene but there is nothing i can do with these they always stay 0.
Wanted to start a flow when button is pressed 2 times
tried to send the output of these tags as a notification to see if there was any change in value but they stay 0.

Homey V5
ROBB smarrt V2.1.2