ROBB smarrt Z-wave and Zigbee app (v1.5.2 | TEST: v2.1.3)

@Sander24
I don’t have an 8 button remote, but if it works the same as with the remote control, you should choose scene. Then you can probably choose to press briefly, hold and release.
You can have a look there. If that is the case, you can, for example, choose a relatively dim level, for example -6%.

Works!! Thanks

@Mike1233 flow works great !! thnx.

needed to reinstall the remote’s to get it to work. homey didn’t register the long press of the buttons after the reinstall i worked great.

any idea how the other card with the 2 tags works with the button and scene tag ?

@Sander24
I have no idea. When i first had a remote i asked it also.
At that moment it was not used with Homey. I should use the scene function.
Don’t know if it is now working. But i don’t think so.
The scene function works good for me.

Edit:
Sorry, it is not like i tought it was. I just saw the answer of @TedTolboom

You can use it to create more complex flows by using the tokens in a logical condition; ie to trigger if group 1 is activated (any combination) or if any group is switched on.

Do you have a example of a flowcard how to use it? I have tried some things but i think i use it the wrong way.

Hello I’ve a probleem with my 8v zigbee switch. Last week I’ve tried to use the switch but no reaction. I’ve deleted the switch en reset the network. If I trie to add the switch to homey nothing happen. Could somebody please help me because I’m very desperate?

You should give some more information on versions of what you use: Are you on firmware V4 or on the new V5? Wat is the version of your Robbsmart app?

Thanks for you reaction. Sorry Homey 5.0 and robshop 2.1.3

Then at least you have the right version of the app for V5. As you can see above more people are experiencing problems with the zigbee versions of the remote but they should have been fixed in v2.1.2.

Is the switch not added at all? If not, then the creator of the app cannot do that much for you, as the inclusion process is handled by code from Athom. If the app does not recognise it, it should be included as a generic zigbee device.

There are a lot of other topics on the faillure to add zigbee devices that provide clues. How many mains powered Zigbee devices do you have and how many battery operated? A screenshot of the zigbee tab of the developer page might shed some light on if you are running into limitations for directly to Homey connected devices. The mains powered ones (routers) help alleviate those and help connect devices that are not easily reachable by Homey itself.

Did you try to pair it close to Homey, or in the place where it should sit, and are there mains powered zigbee devices near that?

Edwin the switch have bin connected before. Only last week the switch didn’t do much anymore.

When I want to add the switch I choose for 8v zigbee wall switch. From that moment I do what the app asked me te do. Normally it works in older versions.

Last week I’ve added 1 light bulb straight to homey. For now I’ve only have 2 8v switches but they are not in use right now. I’ve now seen that current command is in Idle.

I would try pairing close to Homey as you have no other devices connected. It may be a range problem even though that didn’t use to be a problem before.

As you do not have any other devices connected you can also try using another zigbee channel. The one that is selected now could interfere with e.g. the wifi channel you are using.

I’ve tried other channels tonight. When I’ve started it it was on channel 15.

I’ve tried many times learning next to Homey.

Maybe this procedure will help: Zigbee issue (5.0.0-rc47) - #6 by harmenkuijer
if it doesn’t I’d put in a support call with Athom.

I do have the same issue.
The Zigbee 8-button wall switch worked for 2 weeks.
Now it stops working. The green led is working when I push a button, but thw flows don not start.
It is rhw fourth time in a month now.

Just to be sure. How to reset the settings of the switch? And when we want to add the switch to homey we use the 1 en 0 button until the green light goes on. And then push 0.

According to the manual the switch is reset by holding button 1 until the light turns on and then immediately after 5 short presses. It will answer with 3 flashes.

Same manual says pairing is holding 1 until the light turns on and then a short press on 0.

It doesn’t work. Where do you find your manual? Because this sounds like something other then I’ve had as a manual

Thanks!!! This is the same document. When I press on 1 then nothing happens. When I press 1 and 0 at the same moment and then press 1 5 times it works.