Reset Fibaro meter value

Hi Guys,

I own a bunch of Neo plugs that I reset each month to see my monthly consumption. I also own two Fibaro plugs for range purposes but it’s not possibble to reset the values through a flow card. I did a request for it two years ago but it’s still not possibble. I was wondering if
it’s possibble through homey script. If so can anybody point me in the right direction?

The only possibility It is possible to reset the energy meter value according to the manual is by using the B button. Don’t know if it’s possible via homey script or raw configuration.
If it were possible via device parameters, then you could send a raw configuration command or possibly write a homey script. But it’s not possible and therefore there will be no other solution.

If you don’t need the meter value of the Fibaro Plugs, you can deactivate power/energy report.

Edited 10.10.2022

Thanx for your reply

Any updates regarding this issue?

I have to correct my last statement. According to the user manual, it is possible to delete the consumption via a Z-Wave controller.

However, it is still not possible to delete the consumption via flow, because this feature has still not been added to the Fibaro App.
Therefore, contact the app developer of the Fibaro app (Athom) and ask the developer to add this feature.

I would like to add the solution for the historical purposes:

To reset the meter you need to create a Flow card with “Z-Wave → Send command” action
and send “0x32, 0x05” command to the specific node(see nodeId in Homey Developer Tools)

Like Shared Flow | Homey

No need for a flow card, just use the developer tools “Send raw data” button, and send the string
<zwave device id>, 0x32, 0x05

If you want to do a raw configuration via Developer Tools → Z-Wave → Send raw data, then you need more than just the 3 parameter. Please have a look at this post.