I get this when trying to sign in to request an app. I am logged into the cloud and support but this keeps coming up when using the request an app form. Does anyone know why? There is a blank page with Verify your email first. I verified my email two days ago
Paddy
1
Emile
2
You need to verify your e-mail address at https://accounts.athom.com.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Homey Community App Store | 468 | 44123 | January 26, 2026 | |
| [Requests] Official Homey App and Device Request | 3 | 2219 | February 12, 2024 | |
| Error Panasonic Comfort cloud app | 209 | 24887 | April 13, 2026 | |
| Google Nest SDM | 880 | 35926 | June 29, 2025 | |
| [App][Pro] Panasonic Comfort Cloud Alternative (CLI Install only) | 303 | 17758 | April 13, 2026 |
