[QUESTION] Making a set of flows that trigger other flows quicker?

Update - Case study

Intro
I’ve run a test to see what happens with a set of 6 flows, that run the adjacent flow.

Test method

The flow 1a starts 6 stopwatches, Test1, Test2,… Test6. Each flow stops its respective stopwatch (i.e. Flow 3a stops stopwatch Test3.)

Flow 1a starts stopwatches, starting with Test1, and pausing the Test1 stopwatch in the end to see how long it takes to run all tasks in the forst flow.

Results
The total amount of run time for the whole set was around 2.50s (Test6). This was a recurring result (see pictures).

Furthermore, each flow seems to take around exactly 0.50s except the first flow 1a. Reason is probably that it only measured tasks in THEN, without WHEN and AND.

Edit: Even running all flows from the first one, doesn’t seem to change the measured elapsed time for executing a single flow (see next post).

Adding AND criteria, as well as additional THEN tasks does not seem to increase the time. However, this probably isn’t the case scince my original set of flows only has 4 flows and total time was around 3+ seconds.

Conclusion
If you want to run an instant respond automation, doing so with a set of flows that reference to each other may not be the quickest method to accomplish that.

Side note
This would perhaps be better to do in HomeyScript. I will test this in HOOP app once I install it.
Another fun test would be to see how increasing the number of the same triggers effect the time needed to start, and execute the flows.