[QUESTION] Making a set of flows that trigger other flows quicker?

Yeah, I’ve read it somewhere as well, and I think it was like that two years ago. After that I’ve noticed all tasks get run in order. Even calculating a variable value, and using it in the next task was going well every time. So yeah, I almost never use delays any more for allowing Homey to calculate.

This one is interesting! I haven’t done a test with the measurable results, like your log. But I have done something similar - a visual testing, triggering 1-5 flows with the same trigger, a 433 RF button press. This would trigger 1-5 hue spot lights to flash once. I’ve noticed that up to 3 flows, they would flash simultaneously, and when having more than 3 flows, it would start getting a slight delay. This is the main reason I use to enable/disable flows with common triggers when they are not used, to deload Homey and get better response time for the other flows. I’ve tried to get some views on that here.

If you haven’t deleted your test flows, you could check if running less than 6 flows makes them run faster. Or where the sweet spot is.

And if it’s so that HOOP only makes flows more compact, but doesn’t help speed the process up - it looks like I’ll have to start coding in HomeyScript. I’ve looked into it already. Writing script is not that difficult, you can find everything online, but Homey specific stuff is a whole different ball game for me. Calling in sensor values through the script: