After updating my Shelly 4PM Pro’s to v0.10, my physical switches fails to switch my Philips Hue lights. Before the update everything worked fine.
Some background information;
- Shellies are connected with Ethernet and Shelly cloud (Connected: shelly-35-eu.shelly.cloud:6022/jrpc).
- Shellies are in detached mode so my lights have constant power with relay power on default “on”.
- I’ve adjusted the flows after the update.
- I’ve rebooted, restarted, reconfigured my enitre network to see if something is wrong, but cant find anything.
- I’ve tested switching on my TV with a simular flow to check if the problem is with my Philips Hue, but the issue remains.
I’m not sure, but I think my physical switch is not sending a HTTP / WiFi command to Homey which should send a Zigbee signal to my lamps. I’m willing to hop on a call and take over my computer if someone can help me with this as I’ve been searching for 3 days now and can’t figure it out.