[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

Is there a possibility to define which panels are shown during the automatic skipping panels functionality. On my NS-panel I have two panels which are useful to show automatic, other panels are only useful if you need additional info/functionality.

No high priority, but it will help making the skipping functionality more useful in my usecase ;-).

Thinking about it, when skipping functionality can show ’ filtered’ panels, i like to setup one of the panels being used as a general warning panel. When we would be able to put a widget on that panel which can show text (capability of a homey devices, for example a virtual device) using some larger font. The ‘warning’ panel will then be shown every specified interval period. Then it’s also not needed to use a override warning functionality :wink:

We can think about it!
I can add in panel setting option for hide panel from autoswitch or add an high priority

1 Like

If it work i can make some test for auto getting the token

The capabilities are visable, only ‘last updated’ not. And on the panel there is no auto refresh of the shown value. When you switch to another panel and back, the values are updated.

Will changing the polling time within settings help to “reset” things? Since auto updating isn’t working, but switching panels does the trick (probably not a solution for the missing last updated issue). I had a few times when disabling/enabling or changing settings fixed a “not working issue” in smartdash.

I tried to get a BearerToken with the Homey Script and flow but got an error when running the flow:

Does someone have a clue where I can solve the failure? @andreassolberg

I don’t understand if it’s a data error that blocks the update or if the update doesn’t start at all. I need to enter additional information to understand better

Good app, is it possible to display values in watts when the value is lower then 1Kw?

Hi,
this is in todo list :slight_smile:

v 0.240122.1

@Ralf_Groot , the new button export a json of homey data. share it so we check the devices object

Where is de json file stored?

it’s like backup system, you can share json: via whatsapp, mail, save by filemanager

Regarding this, i’m doing some tests to recover the token by cloud login.
It should work, i have to get from Homey a client_id and a secret_id

v 0.240123.1

How can i update smartdash to the latest version?

App is in releasing in apple and play store. Unfortunately the time for publishing is variable, in playstore is about 1 hour, in apple store even one day.
For ns panel pro go into info page and click on top right button

Thanks. Minor issue, if you hide the first panel, it won’t do the autoskip. But not a problem for me :wink:

v 0.240123.2

• Fixed issue with device lastUpdated in some Homey @Ralf_Groot

I assumed that the first panel is always visible :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!! There is a timestamp now and the data is updating automaticaly!!! (Homey Pro 2019)