[Pro][Dashboard] SmartDash - a dashboard for Homey

v 0.240208.1

Device name is okey. Or custom. I would have the same :blush:

For now i have added device name :slight_smile:

1 Like

v 0.240209.1

• Fixed regression in Timeline widget

Hi,
thanks to diapolon for all his work. Great app.
Is there any howto for installing it on the NSPanel? I´m totaly new to that…
Thx
Thilo

I used Sideload Apps to Sonoff NSPanel Pro | Blakadder's Smarthome Shenanigans to be able to use the ns panel pro as a “regular” android device.

With a one time install of the apk in the first post after Blakadder’s steps thing should work.

So it takes some effort to prepare your nspanel, but then it will be some simple steps to install nspanel.

If I’m not wrong one of the forum members offered to create a manual for all steps to use the nspanel pro in combination with smartdash.

Thank you, I‘ll try that!

1 Like

Hi,
is there a possibilty to display variables? I count my open windows with a Homeyscript and write the number to a variable, which I would like to display on SmartDash.

I am using a virtual device for that (device capabilities). Just add a text field as a custom device capability and then update that capability with the value of your variable

As widget choose for generic capability.

I use it to show a warning on one of my panels which is auto-shown by the automatic skipping feature of the panels.

Hi,
JsonVariable widget can display text variable but need a json string

@diapolon, can you give me an example of this syntax. I only see some variables I can choose from and non of those variables do show a value by just selecting them.

Hi diapolon,

wouldn´t it be possible to use variables without any workaround? Just show them like a device / sensor?
Regards Thilo

And another request. Could you ‘restart’ the autoskip timer of the panels after user interaction. Now sometimes after selecting a specific panel, it could happen that you are redirected to a different panel because of the autoskip interval (in my case 30 seconds).

I know you can easily disable the autoskip, But that is a bit annoying if you just want to select something or looking at a certain value.

For now I just increased my skip interval.

By the way, still very happy about al the possibilities. It making my nspanel pro a very useful control & informationpanel.

I create a simple text variable like this:

{“mode”:“DHW”,“status”:“ON”,“heat_pump_power”:“674.8 Wh”,“heat_delivered”:“3.3 Wh”,“valve_2way”:“OFF”,“valve_3way”:“DHW”,“thermostat”:“ON”,“t_outdoor”:“14°”,“t_acs”:“40.9°”,“t_mandata”:“43.1°”,“t_mandataBuh”:“43°”,“t_ritorno”:“41.5°”,“t_tankDhw”:“41°”,“acsSetpoint”:“46°”,“dhwSetPoint”:“47°”,“t_heatingTarget”:“46°”,“flowSensor”:“1764 l/h”,“waterPump”:“ON”,“cop”:4.9}

An the widget show this:

1 Like

Yes, is possible, i fix it

1 Like

Check previous answer if is good for you! :+1:

Seems to be a good way, I just don´t know how to get it.
I have a numeric Homey variable called windowsopen. How to put that in a JSON-String?

I don’t know how you create the numeric variable, but you can create text variable and with a flow every minute update the text variable with: {windowopen: “$variable”} wher $variable is your numeric variable

That worked fine! Thx!

I’ts been a week now and it still work without manually update bearer !