Nuki lock in app updates with delay of 10 minutes

I have some Nuki Locks at my outdoor company.

Because we have a lot of different staff members our staff opens the Nuki lock with the Nuki app, so the staff members do not need to have the Homey app. And i can use the features of the Nuki app.

I have a few flows that start to run when the lock opens or closes.

There is a big delay (sometimes up to 10 minutes) before homey notice the lock change.
I have version 2.2.0, that says it has no polling anymore.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem.
I also find the app Nuki Direct, but i can’t install it.

After update to v2.2.0, did you re-login to the Nuki account as it is written in the support email?

Before this works, you need to log in again. Don’t worry, your Flows will keep working.
Simply long-press your Nuki device in the Homey app → Tap the Gear-icon in the top-right corner → Maintenance → Try to Repair. Then log-in with your Nuki account and you’re done.
Luckily, if you have multiple Nuki devices, you only need to do this once.

1 Like

I did not re-login, I didn’t find that option. I did it and it works.
Homey changes the status directly now!

Thanks a lot for your quick reply and help

Hello,

Using this post as it makes sense,

i have the nuki 1 with an old bridge
And status updates are much too slow, espceially if used with alarm status
Sometimes the bridge seems to hang and the status is not updated at all.

I even used nuki direct as a parallel flow channel but it doesnt update any faster, probably again the bridge sleeping

Do i have an hardware issue? is it too old now?

I have the Nuki 2 with door sensor and bridge. Using the latest fw and app. But for me the updates are also unusably slow. Giving a lock/unlock command can take 15 seconds, and the door status can take many minutes to update.

As said: unusable… I might try switching to the community version of the app.

I also have problems since a few weeks again. It takes about 1-2 minutes before Homey gets the signal that a door is open or close. Hopefully there is somebody who has a solution.

I have the Nuki 3 Pro with door sensor and bridge. Using also the latest fw and app.
Just tested: Lock/Unlock status updates take about 5-10 s, door open/close > 3 min (test canceled).

But the change of the status if the door is open or closed also takes about 20 seconds in the Nuki app. In addition, the door sensor still has a beta status.
(Beta status: Do Athom and Nuki work together? :joy:)

1 Like

Thanks, that clarifies the situation, i can not use the nuki for deactivating the alarm