Not able to use Apple Watch app

I swapped my old Apple Watch to a the ultra model today. The watch has been set up like the old one with the same apps.
I gave a problem with the homey app saying “Please use the Homey iphone app to log in”, and I’m not able to access any of my favorite flows from the watch.

I’ve tried to find some setting in the phone app, and I’ve logged out and back in without any improvement for the watch app.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any hints for a resolution would be much appreciated!

I have the same problem after updating my homey app on the phone, i get logged in on the watch but non of my favorite flows appears it just tells me to add my favorite flows in the homey iphone app.

1 Like

Same here. It has to do with the new version of the homey app. Sometimes they appear and after a while they disappear. Thus is also the case with the iphone widget which should give access to the favourite flows of homey

I had the same problem. After the latest update the flows in the Watch were gone.

I fixed the problem, remove your favorite flows on your phone, mark them again as favorite, and your favorite flows are back on the Watch app.

Yep, you’re right but they don’t stay available. After a while they disappear again

Same issue here, must be the HP2023 app which looses things

Yesterday a new version of the homey app was released. Unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem of favourite flows.

I’m testing whether deleting and adding the favourite flows solves the problem.

Same issue here. The favorite flows are back temporarely after an upgrade of Homey app on de iPhone. But not long after they are gone. Using Homey app v 7.02.1203. Also adjusting a favorite, e.g. change the order, helps but only for a short period.

Did anyone make a request with Homey Support? Because I did a few minutes a go.

Keep you posted.

I have made a request. No resolution.

man. 5. jun. 2023 kl. 23:36 skrev Paul Rade via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com>:

I’ve got the same issue. Kind of weird: only one favorite flow (the bottom one) remains visible in the Watch app.
Deleting and then mark all favorite flows as favorites again works for now.

That’s awkward indeed. Last week I checked the flows on my Watch, they were all in place, walked out of the door, and a few minutes later they were gone!

Let’s see what Athom tells us.

Today I received feedback from Athom:

Hi Paul‍,

Thank you for reaching out to our support and for reporting this issue. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

This issue with favorite Flows has already been reported by other users and Development is working hard to fix this issue. I can’t give any guarantees on when this issue will be found and resolved, but please know that it has been forwarded to our development team and it will be investigated.

We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible in a next update of the app.

So, for now the only thing we can do is waiting for a new update!

1 Like

looks like it’s resolved over here after installing the latest version of the Homey App

Not working here. I’m not evens able to get the Homey widget showing my favorite flows back… can you check which version of the app you have where it’s working again?

Hi

Hi there, I think this issue is resolved, after the update of the iPhone app and Homey. This is no longer and issue for me.

Unfortunately suddenly I also have problems with the Apple Watch App after everything worked fine for some weeks.

I have a few favorite flows added which are still shown but as I try to start one of them only the loading circle starts. After some time a red x is shown and nothing is happening.

Already tried restarting the phone, the watch, the homey pro and also re-adding the flows. Nothing worked.

Weirdly my girlfriend can still start the same flows via Watch App.