No working connection ChatGPT

I made a connection between Homey Pro and ChatGPT. However I can’t get the flows from ChatGPT in Homey. I tried a lot of things but it doesn’t work. Any advise please?

In Chat gtp you must write first @homey and tap, then write what you want…

Thanks for the reply. I get this message now; I tried to create the flow, but your Homey didn’t accept the trigger ID. That means the internal Flow Card IDs on your Homey are different than expected. Any idea what goes wrong?

Don’t know if the other thread is still active because last entry is from 2025. Yesterday I have successfully connected and everything worked fine. If now try to list the device within ChatGPT it tells me that it can’t connect and gets an error “We couldn’t connect your account. Please try again”. The same error that I get if try to reconnect the Homey-Plugin

Yes that was an outage with the cloud, see Homey Status - Cloud connection problems. Should be fixed now according to the status page