No action in flow on a new day

I made a flow that works if a person is coming home but it wont work if the persons sleeps in de house and wakes up the next day.but as soon the persion leafs the house and comes back after a periode or reboot the telefoon the system will react

One cannot enter the house, and be at home at the same time? The card “And gebruiker Hennie is thuis” isn’t needed.

And, the app you use (SmartPresence I guess), only checks a user’s phone connection with your wifi.
Not if one is sleeping.

So, the user should leave the house ( = lose wifi connection) and then enter the house again between 6.30hrs and 23.00hrs for the flow to trigger.

Peter
what you’re ride was not able to find a start flow with " if user is at home" then…
ans I need the flow that start with " if user come home" or do you have an other way to run this flow
the intention of this flow is that as long the persion is in the house the candle has to be on

I don’t understand exactly what you want to achieve, but this is my suggestion and I hope it’s useful.

When…
— The first household member arrived
And…
— It’s between 6:30 and 23:00
Then…
— Turn on

When…
— The last household member left
And…
— It’s between 6:30 and 23:00
— Is turned on
Then…
— Turn off

When…
— Time is 6:30
And…
— Household members home
Then…
— Turn on

When…
— Time is 23:00
And…
— Household members home
— Is turned on
Then…
— Turn off

If this is not what you want to achieve, maybe you can be a little more specific about what exactly you want.

Fantross
tanks you I wil implement you flow’s

regards
Roel