New Setup

So I bought Homey took it to Jamaica and plugged it in, I have Yo-Link Stuff primarily because our concrete houses dont seem to like Zigbee or ZWave we have some success with Wifi but I think the jury is out the best success has been Yolink but the build of their stuff and app is alot to be desired.

So I am looking for help to get the most out of my Homey but I feel stuck.

And Yo-link is RF? What kind of protocol does it use/work over?
And what would you want to do with Homey?

In what way are you “stuck”?

No, it’s LoRa, a long-range communication protocol.
You need a YoLink Hub. If you have that, you can add them to Homey using the official YoLink Homey app

Hi,

YoLink was adviced last July, as reply to the same question, but you didn’t respond anymore

Hi it is just very glitchy, for example many times I go in the app the.devices are not available or show a wrong state. I really like what Honey is supposed to be but if we can’t get a consistent connection from Yolink then I don’t think it is going to work well.

How.do I find this topic?

I have this one took a while to get it as they were out id stock on it.

In that case, you can connect the devices using the official YoLink Homey app:

Just click the link I gave you here?
(and that @Peter_Kawa reminded you of)