Migration flow advanced

Hi all,

I have a different Homey early 2019 and i want to migrate my flow advanced from one to second one and then delete my old Homey.

how can i do that?

thanks

You could backup your flow’s and settings to the Atom servers, and install it again on your new Homey. All you need is a subscription for Backup from the Homey store ( Homey Store )

I have done that, this is not the issue, the issue is flow advanced still on the old one.
Do i need to buy a new subscription flow advanced for the new Homey?

You can request this @ Athom, they can move the license between your Homey 201x models

unfortunately, you cant. flow advanced is device bounded.

Well, when your Homey is broken, and you buy an other one, Athom moves the license to your ‘new’ Homey when you ask niceley.
You don’t have to buy another license, and don’t have to say goodbeye to your license on the broken Homey.

I can’t imagine they won’t deliver that service if you want to have Adv. flow transferred to your 2nd Homey for some reason.

Hi Peter,

i have asked nicely, as i always do. lol.

but they refused and i wasnt happy with they answer and very disapointed acutally.

Athom answer and oh yeah i hope it wasnt you lol :rofl:

I’m sorry to inform you that this is not possible.

You can read about in the FAQ on our page about the advanced flow: https://homey.app/en-us/advanced-flow/

Added is an attachment including the question about transferring advanced flow between devices.

I know this might not be the answer you are looking for but I’m afraid this is all I can tell you.

Best Regards,

Peter

Ah OK, I didn’t know you requested it already and got NO for an answer!
Couldn’t you tell that before? :sweat_smile:

But no worries, check the Homesh Controller & Satellite apps.
Then you can control both Homey’s from each Homey. So the one with Adv.flow can be your ‘flow master’ so to speak.

sorry, i thought, i was clear that i have asked them, :slightly_smiling_face:

the problem is, i dont have the old one any more. I have bought a new subs but I think its ridiculous.

Ah, I see. I hope you asked/got €25,- extra for the sold one :hugs:

1 Like