Louvolite R2110-DC compatibility with Homey / Sunway app or other app options?

Hi all,

I’m considering buying some new Louvolite One Touch motorised roller blinds and wanted to confirm compatibility with Homey before ordering.

The supplier states that its current Louvolite motors are the 1100 Series R2110-DC (2025 onwards). I’m using a Homey Pro Early 2019.

I’ve seen earlier posts confirming that some Louvolite One Touch blinds could be controlled through the Sunway Window Coverings app, but I’m not sure whether that also applies to the newer R2110-DC motors.

Has anyone successfully added an R2110-DC / 1100 Series Louvolite motor to Homey using the Sunway app?

In particular, I’d be interested to know:

  • Which Sunway/Brel device type did you select when pairing?
  • Does Homey pair/register directly with the blind motor, or does setup involve learning/copying commands from the Louvolite remote?
  • Do Open / Stop / Close work reliably?
  • Is percentage/position control available?
  • Does Homey receive the actual blind position back from the motor?
  • Is the motor battery level exposed in Homey?
  • Can the normal Louvolite remote continue to operate the blind alongside Homey?

I’m particularly interested in the last two points because the newer Louvolite R2190 16-channel remote has two-way feedback for blind position and motor battery level, so it would be useful to know whether Homey can access any of that information too.

Just to clarify, this is the current R2110-DC 1100 Series, which Louvolite specifies as bidirectional 433MHz RF/Bluetooth rather than the DCM Matter-over-Thread motor.

Has anyone successfully paired this specific R2110-DC motor directly with a Homey Pro using the Sunway Window Coverings app?

Thanks — I’m hoping to confirm this before committing to several blinds.