Looking for UK Homey users to test Repenic Zigbee products

Hi everyone,

We’re Repenic, a UK smart-home hardware brand, and we’re looking for a small number of UK-based Homey users to test our Zigbee products in real-world home setups.

Repenic was created around a simple idea: smart-home technology shouldn’t have to compromise the look and feel of well-designed electrical hardware.

We combine Zigbee connectivity, automation and energy monitoring with familiar, tactile controls and design-led switches, sockets and dimmers.

We’re currently looking for Homey users interested in testing:

  • Zigbee Smart Socket
  • Zigbee Smart Dimmer
  • Zigbee Smart Rocker Switch
  • Zigbee Smart Toggle Switch

You can find more information about our smart-home range here:
https://www.repenic.com

The products are designed for UK installations and are intended to work alongside the physical controls people are already familiar with.

We’re looking for people who are happy to actually use the products with Homey and give us honest feedback.

There’s no scripted review or requirement for positive feedback. We’re interested in genuine experiences and constructive feedback from people who actually use Homey.

If you’re based in the UK and would be interested in testing one of our products, please comment below or send us a DM with a little information about your Homey setup.

We’ll provide the product and relevant installation information to selected testers.

Thanks!

The Repenic Team

I’d be happy to help!

For the last few years, I’ve been tiptoeing into the Smart Home side of things with WiFi bulbs & smart plugs etc. Now that we’ve just bought our first family home, it’s giving me the opportunity to fully rebuild my smart home from scratch with something more stable and functional like Zigbee.

I’d be happy to help! I currently use a Homey Pro alongside a mix of devices from different manufacturers—including Aqara sensors and 2 of there h2 wall outlets, IKEA smart plugs, Govee lights, and smart blinds. I’m now looking to upgrade all my switches and plugs so everything is fully integrated and automated through Homey."

Thanks for your interest! Please send us a DM with a little more information about your Homey setup, and we can take it from there. :blush:

Thanks for your interest! Please send us a DM and we can discuss this further.

Hi there, your post really struck my interest and the products look great. I’d love to know what kind of info you’d like on my Homey setup, and I’d be happy to DM (though I can’t yet see an option to!). Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Elliot