Hey,
Has anyone installed the new Repenic zigbee dimmers in the UK?
Just clocked there is an official app, but there was no announcement in the new apps channel thread
Hey,
Has anyone installed the new Repenic zigbee dimmers in the UK?
Just clocked there is an official app, but there was no announcement in the new apps channel thread
Hi, I’m part of the Repenic team. I just came across your post — thanks for your interest in our Zigbee dimmers!
Yes, our official Homey app is available, and there are also several independent review videos on YouTube covering the Repenic dimmers, including installation and real-world use. You can search for “Repenic” on YouTube to have a look.
If you have any questions about the dimmers, the Homey app, installation or compatibility with your setup, feel free to ask here. I’ll be happy to help!
Thanks again for your interest in Repenic!
Sorry, I’ve moved on from Zigbee
I’m also not very impressed with the delay on your switches
Relays from Sonoff and Shelly are MUCH more responsive
If you end up releasing some Matter over Thread dimmers that support Thread 1.4 and don’t have such a poor delay, then I’m all ears.
Thanks for the honest feedback. I’d like to understand the delay you’re experiencing a little better before we draw any conclusions.
Could you let us know how you’re controlling the switch, whether by physically pressing it, using the Homey app, giving a voice command, or triggering it through a Homey Flow?
Also, where exactly do you notice the delay? For example, is there a delay between giving the command and the switch receiving it, or between the switch receiving the command and the light or other device responding?
Thanks again for the feedback. This will help us better understand what you’re experiencing.
I’m not experiencing any delay myself, but every review I watched shows there is a delay.
I’m sure you already know about it ![]()