Logic in the new 2023 Homey

I finally own the new Homey Pro 2023. It is now running at home and the old Homey from 2017 is 2 km away to see which flow is there and how it is put together. Now I have discovered that the logic in the new homey is not working. I was wondering if more people have run into this.

For example, if I have a logic number as an item of 19.5 degrees and this is also in the flow of vacation to change the item from 19.5 to 5 degrees so that I do not have to do that myself, the new homey indicates this :slight_smile:

Ben eindelijk bezitter van de nieuwe Homey Pro 2023. Deze draait nu thuis en de oude Homey uit 2017 staat 2 km verderop om in te kunnen zien welke flow daar staan en hoe deze in elkaar zitten. Nu heb ik ontdekt dat de logica in de nieuwe homey niet werkt. Ik vroeg mij af of meer mensen hier zijn tegenaan gelopen.

Als ik bijvoorbeeld logica getal heb staan als item van 19,5 graden en deze staat ook in de flow van vakantie om de item van 19,5 te veranderen naar 5 graden zodat ik dat zelf natuurlijk niet hoef te doen geeft de nieuwe homey dit aan:

There are no numbers and no values ​​from any device in the last image. While this IS in the old Homey it looks neat.

I have contacted Athom but no response yet. This item is so important because my house is cooling down and now I have to manually control the heating.
The new homey is very fast with acting, I am very happy with that

Er staat in de laatste afbeelding geen getallen en geen waardes van geen enkel apparaat. Terwijl dit WEL in de oude Homey het er keurig staat.

Ik heb contact gezocht met Athom maar nog geen reactie. Dit item is zo belangrijk omdat mijn huis aan het afkoelen is en moet nu met de hand de verwarming aan sturen.
De nieuwe homey is wel mega snel met handelen daar ben ik onzettend bij mee

Below is another image of what I mean by the old homey:

Kan ik het misschien verkeerd zien of is dit nog niet bekend bij Athom???

You’re right, the values are not displayed in the dropdown list. But my example flow works anyway:

My HP23 is on rc.62 and a restart didn’t solve this issue.

Please report any issue not caused by your own fault to Athom.

https://homey.app/en-us/wiki/hp23-early-access/

The problem is not that you cannot view it, but if you start a flow with a similar card in the flow, it will not work.

Done it to times

I have already seen the error in the screenshots above, but I could not recreate the error.
Now I have created a standard flow with the same logic card. The flow now runs through again without problems. So I can not recreate the error, sorry.

This is the only what I can do on my side.

I think one time is enough. However, you will most likely not get an answer from Athom.

Nu dat bij jou wel lukt en bij mij niet heb ik alle getallen weer nagelopen en opnieuw ingevoerd. Punten verbeterd naar kommas en nu werkt het weer. Bedankt voor het meedenken. Nu werkt mijn verwarming gewoon weer.

Fijn dat je snel kon reageren.

Mocht ik nog iets tegen komen dan drop ik dat wel eerst in deze topic.

Now that it works for you and not for me, I checked all the numbers again and entered them again. Improved points to commas and now it works again. Thank you for thinking along. Now my heating is working again.

Glad you were able to respond quickly.

If I come across anything else, I’ll post it in this thread first.

1 Like