Limit/pause notifications for X minutes

Hi, pretty new to homey. I have set up a flow, triggered by a camera, to send push notification and switch on lights. But as long as there is movement I keep getting many notifications. Is it possible to put a 10 minute ‘timeout’ on the pushes? Can’t put it after lights are switched off, then i would only get notifications at night :slight_smile:

Johnny

You can ignore triggers during X [time unit] when you start a timer Y with the lights and add a condition (‘And’) with “Timer Y is not running” between the trigger and the notification card

I think this does it…? Is there a way to see Cronographs countdown like with the delays? I put it with the push notifications because i still want the trigger to operate the lights regardless, just not flood me with notifications (made it 5 secs just for running tests).
![image|690x292]

Yes, looks like it. You can test run the flow to visualise it.

1. You can add a new device, pick Chronograph, pick ‘Timer’ and select the timer of choice.

BUT, at the mobile app, you’ll have to longpress the tile to actually view the running timer duration.

1. With an advanced virtual device from the device capabilities app, you can show the actually remaining / elapsed time in s/m/h/d, just how you prefer it

Device Settings:

The duration unit is ms;
The calc to show minutes = Math.abs($value/1000/60)

Okay, thanks very much! Everyday will be a schoolday for a long while :smiley:

1 Like