Light at sunset +35 min

Hey.
I’m missing an example of a flow where a lamp, when moving on a sensor, comes on. It should only do so 30 minutes after the sun has set and until the sun rises again. It should be properly dark before turning on. I’ve messed with sun events but can’t get it to work properly. I’m missing an example of a flow where a lamp, when moving on a sensor, comes on. It should only do so 30 minutes after the sun has set and until the sun rises again. It should be properly dark before turning on. I’ve messed with sun events but can’t get it to work properly. I don’t think I quite understand the app :drooling_face::joy:

Zoomed in on the ‘after sunset’ card, 35 is the offset, so it has to be 35mins after sunset before the condition is true

I like this one too. It uses the light percentage tag of the ‘Sun Events’ app

Thx Peter!
Where do you get lumination from? Do you have a light meter?

Maybe like this?

1 Like

From the Sun Events app. You find it mentioned on the last screenshot, right above the variables and below “Select tag”

Oh… But, one how the heck does it know how bright it is outside. It can vary a lot here in Denmark. :joy:

Thx :slightly_smiling_face:

:laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s of course a general value, related to the sun position (I guess). I use the values below 5% (it’s getting darker) and 0% (= dark).
If you want real brightness values you can always point a lux sensor to the outside.
For me the Sun Events values are good enough

By the way, do you have to enter where in the world you live? I don’t think the light percentage works quite optimally, not here where I am at least. :slightly_smiling_face:

It uses Homey’s location