I just bought a ‘Klikaan klikuit’ wireless switch, the AWMT-003, and now I want to pair it to the Homey.
Shouldn’t be too hard, but Homey doesn’t respond to any signal. This is what I did:
- Install KlikAanKlikUit app version v4.0.11 - 22.08.18
- Connected the AWMT-003 to a normal switch
- When I switch the button, a very small red light is blinking on the AWMT-003, meaning it is sending a signal.
- Tried to pair the AWMT-003
- Its tells me to push any button on the AWMT-003
- When use the switch (and the red light on it blinks) Homey does not receive a signal and keeps telling me to push any button.
- Used a new battery, but that was not the problem.
- Reinstalling the app and rebooting Homey also did not do the trick.
Im on Homey 1.5.11.
Is there something im doing wrong? This is my only and first Klikaanklikuit device, so I can’t compare to something else. Or is the device itself broken?
I searched on the internet and found that in the past there where problems with some updates:
Are there more people with this problem?