It was a nice run

Thank you homey for the last 5 years, but now i’m moving to HA, since once you are hooked to automating your home, in the end you want more, and sadly homey does not provide this enough, it is a natural evolution i think, but nevertheless, thanks to homey for introducing me to home automation.

kind regards,
Pixi

1 Like

Sorry to hear this, I hope that you get with HA the same WAF as with Homey.

I’m user off the first hour off Homey and make the step to HA allso, but after a few month’s I went back. there was no WAF (no trust in the family).

Now I have for all main things in Homey (what needs to be operate and easy by fam), and make the intergration <> to HA for all nice and new things. Including the dashboard.
The thinks what works good in Homey stays there, but other stuff works in HA.
And now it works together intergrate Homey<>HA.

Everybody happy Wife (family) and me.

Well, good automation does not require intervention, hence as long as the wife (and kids) experience that whatever they do, it just works, without any use of a mobile or buttons, it they are happy, hence i think i have achieved W(aK)AF, in HA in 2 day’s, since quite a lot of technical limitations were no longer there. but in the end… it all depends on what you would like to achieve. so, do what you love.
i started out when i was a kid, with an electrick moter, a battery and a lot or rope to open my curtains, these day’s it is a lot simpler :wink:

1 Like