Great news

After a year of dreaming about having a Homey Pro but could not afford it I found a “new” one for half price in Canada for sale online. It’s on the way… hopefully I didn’t just get ripped off but it is worth the risk I think.

Since I couldn’t buy a Homey I have been running HA for the past year and it’s been “ok” but I am super excited to migrate over to Homey Pro. The community looks great here so everything should work out :slight_smile:

I will miss using ChatGPT writing ALL my YAML automations for me. Literally I would tell it what I wanted and it would write the code… copy/paste, done! lol

8 Likes

On the other side, Homey is kind of WYSIWYG - What you see is What you Get and you can keep using ChatGPT for writing HomeyScripts :wink:

Welcome!

Funny,
I’m almost done migrating from Homey (early 2018) to HA on a NUC. I still use some of Homey’s antenna’s but all automisation run through node-red with HomeKit for controlling everything manually.

Homey’s software is really good looking (also way more intuitive) compared to HA.

Back from vacation and the Homey arrived. It IS real… never got ripped off… amazing.
Trying things out already… and I love it but only 30 minutes into it and already stumped - lol
@Michael yeah, HA is very good but I just couldn’t stop thinking about the Advanced Flow functionality and refined GUI, etc. I wanted to run node-red but I was using HA Green and not enough power there to run it well IMO.