Issues with MCOHome Switches

Hi all, new here and looking for some help, thanks! I’m using Homey Pro 2023 with MCOHome switches. Flows and switches work perfectly fine when triggered using Homey app/website, but if I press the physical button the results vary a lot. For example, I’ve a flow to emulate a 2-way switch (I tried with groups and associations but for some reason some of them can’t work [the groups added aren’t triggering], or I can’t even add the device [Homey automatically removes the ., e.g. if I add 22.1 it becomes 22, which is incorrect]). So I’ve 4 basic flows as follows:

1. Switch that is connected to light turns on, another unconnected switch also turns on (to simulate a 2-way)
  2. Switch that is connected to light turns off, another unconnected switch also turns off (to simulate a 2-way)
  3. Simulated 2-way unconnected switch turns on, the actual connected switch also turns on
  4. Simulated 2-way unconnected switch turns off, the actual connected switch also turns off

1 and 2 works fine most of the time, but 3 and 4 almost never works, and I’ve no idea why :(. This seems related to [App][Pro] MCOHome App (v1.4.0 | TEST v1.5.3) - #226 by Miel_Krijnen.

Thank you!

There’s no need, it’s even a bit annoying, to double post your questions :hugs:

Deleted the other post, thanks.

1 Like

I did more testing, found out that this issue only happens to 4-gang switches on MCOHome. The dimmers, 2-gang, etc. all update the status just fine.

Checking the developers tools, all the other switches show up as “Secure (⨯)”, but the 4-gangs show up as “Secure (Unauthenticated)”.

Update: I downloaded the MCOhome source from GitHub and added in ““security”: [“none”]” to drivers.compose.json for the 4-gang switches. Now I’m able to add them as “Secure (⨯)”, unfortunately still no status update on the Homey app after using the physical switches.