Homey Community Forum

Is someone developing an app for Itho central home fans with RFT remote control?

Is someone developing an app for Itho central home ventilation systems with RFT remote control? I would find it very convenient to use such an app in flows that can switch the Itho-box in higher settings when there are more people in the house or when there is a high humidity in the bathroom.

I hope someone will develop an app some day. This is asked before…
itho ventilator box and Controlling a central ventilation system with Homey

Thanks. It was indeed asked on the archived part of the Forum. Athom is not planning to develop such an app. So I hope someone will.

Op Robbshop.nl website staat een beschrijving hoe je dit kan gaan aansturen, ook mbv de Homey.

mvg Herman

Herman, could you post the link to Robbshop’s description?
i would like to control my itho aswell…

Ik denk dat het deze link is… (Eng.: I think it’s this link)
SLIMME BADKAMERVENTILATIE

It’s under Domotica, domotica voorbeelden

Thanks. If I remember correctly, the Robbshop.nl solution takes some technical installation steps. I prefer an app using the same RFT signals as the Itho remotes use. The app solution should work better with the remotes, if I understand correctly.

Plz keep the conversation in English so all peeps around the world can read along.

Thanks for the link.

I believe the ITHO ventilation system remotes is a ~800 Mhz ish signal?
I mean isn’t it simple to make an app that just listens to the signal when i push the Remote from ITHO so we can all assign it to homey and play with it ? Just like the Kaku ecosystem do it?
Or is it not that simple to make a listening mode feature ?

I have no idea whether that would possible, but it sounds like a plan.