Insight on boolean variables

Hi,

I am setting up my smart house, and trying to do some trouble shooting on some of my logic. I would like to see how my variables change over time, but in Insights I can only see that on numeric variables, not on boolean ones. Am I doing something wrong, or is there no statistics on how boolean variables change?

/Henrik

That’s correct, Insights doesn’t log booleans.

Thanks. Do you know of any app that can be used to log such things?

Wright a number variable along with the boolean. 1 for yes, 0 for no.

IF boolean changes AND boolean=yes THEN set numbervariable to 1 ELSE set number variable to 0

The only place to see that is in the device tile pages. There is a page that shows the time the state changed. Probably not quite what you want but I think that’s as good as it gets without work around like Roco mentioned.

If you make a boolean yes/no in the app on the phone or tablet then you can see the change of the yes/no if there something changes. Only there is no history of the changes. But you can see if the is something changing. Maybe you can use that for testing.

Yesterday i made a flow that if i press 3 times the doorbell and i open the door within 5 seconds all the lights in the living goes on.
While testing it i can see the counter of the door contact if it was counting.