INNR Vintage Filament Edison

Hi
I have followed the instruction of INNR, but nothing happens. It does not connect to homey. Innr GU10 lamps do not have this problems… Is there a solution?
thks
Sjoerd

It should at least connect as Homey generic zigbee device.
Tell us which steps you tried, and where it stops.
Which Homey model do you own?

A. When you have sufficient zigbee routers (230V zigbee devices), start the pairing process near the lamp’s mounting point. A nearby zigbee router should pick up the signal;
B. When you have few zigbee routers, start the pairing process of the lamp a few centimeters from Homey.

From what I’ve read in the years, certain Innr devices are not very reliable slash stable zigbee products. Maybe this lamp is one of them.

Hi Peter,
I have brought the lamp till 50cm to the homey pro, but that didn’t work. Als another identical lamp. Strange thing is that the Innr GU10 are working directly…
So, the best thing that I can do is to bring it even closer to the homey pro?
rgds
Sjoerd

Could it be that INNR have released a new variant of lamp that isn’t supported by the app? Maybe ask INNR, I think they are responsible for the app.
You could also try pairing it as a generic Zigbee device to see if the lamp can be picked up at all.

Yeah try a few centimeters max., Sjoerd. Like mentioned before, try adding it as Homey generic zigbee device.
That should always work, if a light is supported or not.

Can you show us your zigbee network?

https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee

Hi,

I tried it as you advise: a centimeter from the Homey Pro, but without result. I will check with Innr

Thks

Sjoerd

Verzonden: maandag 28 augustus 2023 03:06

|

Peter_Kawa Regular
August 28

|

• | - |

It should at least connect as Homey generic zigbee device.
Tell us which steps you tried, and where it stops.
Which Homey model do you own?

A. When you have sufficient zigbee routers (230V zigbee devices), start the pairing process near the lamp’s mounting point. A nearby zigbee router should pick up the signal;
B. When you have few zigbee routers, start the pairing process of the lamp a few centimeters from Homey.

From what I’ve read in the years, certain Innr devices are not very reliable slash stable zigbee products. Maybe this lamp is one of them.

Hi

It doesn’t react on any lamp…

I will contact INNR

Thks

Sjoerd