Idea for new sensor

Rumors of you are now trying to mange devises for homey? I wish for a device who can make even more devices “smart”. We all know a socket device we can connect to other devices and make them “smart”.

What about a device around sound and noise. A device which you can trigger routine based on sounds. For example you can use them on your firearm to trigger warning based on the loud sirens or like our washing machine always playing a melody when it’s finished, so many record the sound and stor it in unite to compare like a wake up sound and trigger routine in homey. I’ll think a device like this will have multiple purpose and can be used in many smart ways for smart home. Just think of all sound and noise we surround us in every day life. These noises mean something, and may be the right triggers in situations. Fan noise, alarms, children making too much noise, dogs barking, door bells, and many more. Yes for some solution you have smart devices, but also in many situations you can’t change them. Like in rental homes, or in apartments in big buildings you might have central fire alarm or door bells with intercom you can’t change, in these situations it might become handy.

1 Like

Like this?

3 Likes

Nice but are you able to go to the checkout page?
2 browsers and incognito but I have to select a hidden option first??

Before checkout you have to select the color.

1 Like

Ah. Didn’t see that.
Stupid error to point to my address bar…
Thanks

1 Like