I have searched for the answer with no result…
Everyone is talking about the advantage to use the bridge, but I cant find how to connect it.
I don’t see the bridge in the app…
I understand that the best thing is to set up all Hue stuff to the bridge first, and after connecting it to Homey use the bridge from Homey in different flows…
- Best functionallity
- You get less covered mesh network
- One need more stuff for the otherwise “All systems covering Homey”
- What is the best way to connect the Hue bridge to Homey?
How do I set this up?! (what App and
- How will I see the Hue Scenes made in the bridge for use in Homey flows?
- Are there more systems like Philips or Ikea that needs extra hw for best use with Homey? (inside or outside the zigbee std)