How to Cancel Order

Hi,

I want to cancel my homey order but can see no way to do this, what should I do?

Conrad

I would just send an email to support@athom.com and quote your order number.

info@anthom.com is mentioned on their support website but that just bounced :frowning:

I sent an email to support@anthom.com and got an automated response saying it would be a couple of days for them to respond - by which time they will have shipped it.

Very poor - why can’t an order be cancelled through their shop?

you made a typo: it is not anthom but athom.com

Thank you for your help - all sorted

They stopped answering emails completely. I do not know what’s going on. Has anyone recently tried to contact them at this address?
info@athom.com

support@athom.com is the correct adress!

1 Like

Ok, thanks. So that info@athom.com is not in use? :grinning:

Only if u wanna buy 100K Homeys me guess:

Contact

Athom B.V.
Rigtersbleek-Zandvoort 10-207
7521 BE Enschede
The Netherlands

Support
support.athom.com

Business
info@athom.com

I tried to cancel the order as well, I received no replies from info@athom.com. From support@athom.com I received a generic email directing you to this site where you have no hits searching for order cancellation. So basically there is no way to contact this company? Their Twitter and FB account it is inactive too.

" You have tried to send an email directly to a support email address of ours, probably to try to create a new support request. Unfortunately, this is not the correct way to get in touch with our support team, so no support ticket is created at this moment.

To get support for your question, please use our Knowledge Base via support.homey.app. It provides a whole host of information as well as a structured contact form in case you still have questions or issues, which helps our support team help everyone better.

Thanks for your understanding."

I had already wondered that I did not find anywhere in the order confirmation information on how to cancel the order. It seems to be proceeded quite deliberately so that the pre-orderer is deprived of this possibility.

In the meantime, I built myself a blazingly fast Home Assistant system during the waiting period, which couldn’t be better, and I no longer need Homey. Well, I can then sell it unused or take it to “play around” and tinker.

1 Like

Same here, the wait is too long for me and went with Home Assistant. I guess I can raise a claim with Mastercard but wanted to give them a chance to solve it first.

https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Olliva @Eduard_Baciu

1 Like

Any news on this matter?

I want to cancel my preorder but can’t find any info on that. (and the support mail still bounce with reference to the forum)

@Boaz

1 Like

Support@athom.com will bounce, please use the form to start a support ticket:

https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is the fastest way to get a reply to your issue, and get the attention of our support team!

Hi Jens, please share a screenshot of the automated email that refers to this forum, so I can verify that this information is still correct!

Edit:

I received help from the info@athom.com mail.