Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Peter, Tried your suggestion, but still no change.

And By the way, I use Norwegian :wink: english was just for posing here on forum.

1 Like

Odd. Is your location set? For Pro 2023 you can enter your address, it doesn’t have auto detect appearantly.

Or maybe you’ll need a new token, because of the location change.

Sorry for the wrong language, I will :facepunch::fist_left::facepunch: Ggl Translate in the face hehe.

I have a question about the icons via the homeydash url.

When I create a virtual device, I can choose from just a few icons. These will show in the homeydash dashboard. But the icons are a bit old fashioned.

When I alter the icon of the virtual device I can choose from a bigger icon set, but… this icon won’t show on homeydash. I does show the original icon I selected when I created the vd.

Question? How do you manage to get a fancy icon, on a vd in the homeydash dashboard?

When you create advanced virtual devices, the icons should be displayed on homeydash.
Screenshot from 2023-06-25 04-23-35

Or you can run homeydash locally.

• Upload .svg icons to img/customicons/
  • Edit homeydash.app.js and add f.e. this code (this replaces the default icon for two matching device names):
// Subwoofer SubWoofer_icon.svg
      if ( device.name == "Sub LEM" || device.name == "Sub Yamaha" ) {
        $icon.style.webkitMaskImage = 'url(img/customicons/subwoofer_icon.svg)';
        $icon.style.backgroundImage = 'url(img/customicons/subwoofer_icon.svg)';
        $icon.style.backgroundSize = 'contain'

Screenshot from 2023-06-25 04-18-57

1 Like

@Hans-Christian Did you add a device and then choose for Open Weather?
Or am I misunderstood the question?

Is it correct that the web version does not show temperatures? What about power for instance? My Homey Dash is not showing ANY_ values, what could be wrong?

Longpress a tile to show the devices’ next value

1 Like

Thanks! What abot “Logo” and “Background” URLs? Any suggestions what to use?

1 Like

I searched for wallpapers and logo :wink:
A few examples:

https://getwallpapers.com/wallpaper/full/4/2/d/943556-dance-background-images-1920x1080-macbook.jpg

https://pngimg.com/uploads/github/github_PNG84.png

2 Likes

Thanks, was not sure what this was.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:
Thanks for your great job !

Is there a way to display ALL devices with rooms ?

Thanks

It shows only Favorite devices. Not sure if it can show all devices as fav devices though. It probably degrades performance a bit.
When you want all devices with rooms, you can use https://my.homey.app devices tab as alternative.

Okey thanks !
I’ll play with my favs :slight_smile:

Btw, how to display favs flows please ?
I have 2 favs flows and nothing is displayed:

my.homeu.app:

Standard fav flows are displayed, but when you want fav advanced flows to be displayed, you’ll need to run homeydash locally, with adjusted js code.
You can try my flavour of homeydash if you like, it shows adv flows as well now.
An extended howto is included.

Still one of the best ive ever seen

Why?
Just make a virtual device.

Without MQTT?
Wouldn’t Homey be slowed down to a point that the overall user experience is degraded? i.e. lagging

Oops wrong dashboard question

Hello, I have a Homey Pro 2019. And I would like to know if there is a way to disable previous API-keys I have made to my Homeydash?

1 Like

Change password of your Homey account

1 Like