Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Here is how to logon to homeydash.com

1. Navigate to https://homey.ink
  2. Scroll down and click on Log in
  3. After login you should see this
  4. Now open the console, where you should see something like this
  5. Click on the link, this will take you to the original homey.ink page will look like this (information will obviously be different, but you should see a temperature, weather description and devices)
  6. Now replace app.homey.ink/?theme=kobo-h20

with homeydash.com/?theme=web

and navigate to the new address in the addressbar.
  7. Done, the result will look like this, but the with the information from your own Homey

When the result of any of these steps look different, please try the step again.

2 Likes

Will Homeydash.com also work when still on Homey Firmware Versie: 1.5.13?
I was waiting to upgrade my Homey until I would have a new (and tested) Dashboard to replace the legacy Homeydash v0.0.19.

Nope. Will only work from 2.0 and up.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Will there be (in the near future) a possibility to also show an IPCAM stream and maybe also the buienradar picture/info?

When you would download the files from github, and host them on a NAS / Raspberry Pi / webserver, you are able to edit the dashboard to include features like this. But you will need some basic web programming experience then.

Well that also was one of the reasons why I was waiting to upgrade.
I did not want to add an additional device (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for hosting an additional service.
At the moment I do not have a NAS or server where I can host a webserver.
I was looking also to the other dashboard threads like MQQT + openHAB etc.

Maybe I will have to buy an Raspberry Pi and start experimenting with MQQT+… or the local homeydash installation.

My dashbord will be used from a centrally located IPad air.

works like a charm!!

Would be nice if we could see the current and total power of the day of a solar system in homeydash :wink:

If there is a standard capability on a device that holds this information its something that can be done.

1 Like

I downloaded http server powered by apache in the android playstore and hosting the dash directly on Android device.

1 Like

I doubt if Apache Server is available in the Apple store.
For now I will use an old laptop for testing and decide on the final infrastructure later (when I’ve decided what dashboard to use)

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Super work on the dash guys. Just hit the button on a small donation.

A question: Will it be possible to sort devices in rooms or similar in future updates?

2 Likes

You mean these?

I use this app
https://apps.athom.com/app/it.diederik.solar

I use the same app for my solar panels. I can send you the device capabilities. Right now I can switch between the 2 options in the app (current W and todays total).

Please do (via slack please) so I can have a look at it.

1 Like

Is it possible to add a clock to the web theme?

2 Likes

Will do this by default from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently the button already has the options to show the values. Click on the button (click long) so the value will change. Is that what you wanted to see @Spoelly?

Current:
huidige_opbrengst
Daily:
dagelijkse_opbrengst

After hours of searching and testing @DaneedeKruyff made it possible to run Homeydash.com on the old iPads!! Now running on IOS 9.x !!

7 Likes

The dashboard is updated to version 1.0.4

These are the changes

• iOS 9 support

As @Rocodamelshekima mentioned above homeydash can now be used on devices that run iOS 9. That means you can now use homeydash on an iPad 2 and iPad Mini (Gen 1) and newer. Thanks to @Rocodamelshekima for putting in the hours of testing!

11 Likes