Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Yes!! this is what i would like to see!

1 Like

Just to be sure, you say would. Does that mean you are not seeing that information?
The screenshots @Andre_Prins posted are from the publicly available online version.

1 Like

@DaneedeKruyff i am seeing it, but it would be nicer if i could see it without pushing the button on the screen. (an auto cycle in the button or both info shown in the button) Don’t know if it’s possible.

For now it will be like this, the dashboard now shows (numeric) information for all capabilities in the same way using device/capability independent and generic code. Enabling an exception like this for a particular device/capabilities will require custom code for such device/capability which I’m reluctant to do at this moment.

1 Like

Not sure if the orange lights on Unifi devices is the way…?
What if they are white when offline and green when online? And not orange when offline…
Did not understand the logic of that. :thinking:

That’s open for discussion, this is the initial implementation.
In my opinion away would be greyed out (like when a light is off) and at home would be white (like when a light is on)
I don’t want to add to much different colours, I don’t want it to look like a seventies Christmas tree :joy:

(And I see you are not only using it for presence detection, but also device states, in that case it would make more sense to use the same indication as for lights)

5 Likes

Yes. I agree. Doing it same as the lights as you mention is a great idea.
A lot of colours will definitive kill it… I like it simple :smile:
Again great work on this. :+1:

Great functionality Guy’s !
To questions, what does the settings button?
How to get the others devices in this web view?
THX!!!
2019-05-28%2015_31_54-Window

To get devices, you have to add them in favorites in Homey app
The settings does not have a function yet. Probably in near future, I dont know.

Got HomeyDash on my cheap android tablet (7 inch) The icons are a bit small is it posible to scale this?

What theme are u using?
I think theme=ipad has a bit bigger icons :thinking:

i am using web, will try ipad.

@Gisle_Johnsen THX! will do that

Settings button doesn’t do anything yet, will be doing this in the future

(and more)

10 Likes

@DaneedeKruyff whats the time range for saying good morning etc, i noticed its 19:30 here and it says “god ettermiddag” which is good afternoon translated to english

Evening is after 18:00 hours. I think the calculation is correct but the translation is wrong. This is what I’ve been given: Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

If that’s incorrect, can you please post the correct translations?

I think that there are some language discrepancies here as well.
For swedish you’d actually have at least one more “time period” making it look like below, from earliest to latest:
Morning - morgon
Noon - middag
Afternoon - eftermiddag
Night - kväll
Night (but even later) - natt

Then we have to ask Athom to change the periods and add 1 to it?

1 Like

Dim update not automatically refreshed in tile.

I downloaded a github copy on a local android webserver and don’t have a real time update of a dim level of a IKEA lamp. I need to refresh the whole page(dashboard) in the browser to get the updated dim value.
What do I need to do to get automatic updated per tile?

Really don’t think it’s that much of a deal. Works great the way it is now, just stating why there may be questions/confusion on the part of translations.

1 Like