Homey unreachable

Thanks, it works again!

You‘re welcome :smiley:

Is it mostly those with 5G that have problem, and should change to 2.4G?

Anyone with 2.4G that also need to reset wifi?

I dont think so. As long as it works. Never change a running system :slight_smile:

Support asked me to change the 5 GHz channel 48 (available for me but they told me many more channels) and re-connect Homey to 5 GHz. It works for an hour or so now. lets see

From what, to what?
I heard they may not support all higher channels, but 48 is a lower one.

I had the same issue. After the update homey wasn’t reachable. After putting Homey to setup mode and reconnect to wifi the connection seems to be stable again. So it might be just a configuration issue for legacy settings. I didn’t changed my network settings, and I have the same SSID for 2,4 ghz and 5 ghz.

They asked to test out to 169 if I’m not mistaken. Higher channels as 48 work as well.

I had to restart the homey again. Also it automatically restarts every night. So it’s a restart twice a day at the moment.

I had the same problem and contacted homey support and this is the answer:
“Homey Pro could not connect to your router after the update, because it was using a certain range of WiFi channels which are not scanned with the new firmware.
Could you please disable “auto-channel” for the 5 GHz network and select channel 36, 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157, 161 or 165.”
My router had channel 100. When I changed to one of these channels I still was not able to login. Support believes that I have entered the wrong password but I use cut and paste and the 2.4 GHz network accept it. I have the same password for both networks. No answer from support yet.

If you have same SSID for both 2.4G and 5G you may want to split them into separate networks not to confuse the Homey to jump inbetween.