[Homey Pro (Early 2023)] App unsupported list

I’ve installed the Experimental version of the NEO Coolcam app (v3.0.1) on my new HP23 and added my siren/doorbell device. After the successful installation, the device keeps an red exclamation mark next to the siren/doorbell icon and when I try to activate it, I get the error message:

Please replace ‘new FLowCard()’ with "this.homey.flow.getCard()’

Does anyone else have this issue? Or is it a known issue and the developer is already working on it?

I have been using the new HP23 for 1.5 weeks now and I notice that it is very unstable when it comes to Z-wave plus devices. With my Fibaro and Indino equipment the error message I get a lot is:

TRANSMIT_COMPLETE_FAIL

When this happens I can’t control any Z-wave plus device anymore and I need to reboot my HP23 and wait for a couple of minutes the get control again. Some of my automatic time-bound flows sometimes work sometimes they don’t and manual flows that have to control multiple Z-wave plus devices at once sometimes only control a few of them.

Despite the fact that I have always installed the latest RC firmware, the stability has not improved unfortunately. Do more of you have this experience or is this really an individual problem of mine?

It is not a complaint and if a solution is already being worked on for this, then I’m very grateful, but I wanted to report it, in case this is not yet a known issue.

AFAIK there’s not always an issue tracker available, but you can find that info pretty easy

While I was on it:

1 Like

Then you are on the wrong place sir, please use the appropriate support channel:

Report an Issue

If you have encountered an issue, please report it so our team can fix it. Even if you think it has already been reported, knowing how often it occurs help a lot solving it.

2 Likes

Sorry if already discussed in the current or other threads. What is the status of the following apps: Wireless Weather Sensors, Roborock and Kodi? All of these are related to devices or services that are heavily used and sold throughout Europe and elsewhere. Sincerely hope they will have a functioning SDK3 app in Homey PRO 2023 (if I could code I would already be all over this).

Also, still surprising that Homey has no support for the Weber Connect system, and faulty apps for the Squeezebox systems and NAD amplifiers. If anyone want to pick these latter three up I can help out with testing and other non-code related tasks.

Best

Xiaomi Mi Home Appstore (In test )

Looking for new developer

Am I right that I’m missing the Bluesound app ( Bluesound App voor Homey | Homey) in any of the lists?

Yes, the same for about 800 other apps that were already SDKv3 before the new Homey Pro (early 2023) was announced.
BlueSound is SDKv3 since aug 2020.

1 Like

ah, ok, makes sense of course, There only seems to be a problem with this app (installing an dissapearing from the app list) but I’m not able to test it by myself unfortunately.

But not working as i understood in de bluesound thread

Yes, then it should be added into the list (I’ll add it), as that’s an app issue which the developer should now know to fix (Athom told him/her)

2 Likes

@Caseda: Can you put LG Hombot to “In test” ?

V0.9.8 can be found here: LG Hombot | Homey

When debugging an app on the old homey it worked just fine.
On the new homey i need docker to be able to use homey app run.
Is there a way to also debug app on the new homey without having to install docker?
I migrated some apps to SDK3 before i switched they work but there are some things i want to change but now suddenly i need docker to be able to debug it.

Run the app on Homey itself (homey app run --remote).

2 Likes

Damn! thank you Robert that worked! thank you so much.

Foscam contacted me that they have released an update, which solved the crashing app op HP23 for me.
The Foscam app seems fully compatible now.

5 Likes

For all the custom domotica gadget creators: There seems to be a SDK3 test version of Homeyduino:

And it seems to work fine on the Homey 2023 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank god it was already in the list with “test channel apps” then, for about a month now :wink:

I changed my mind and am working on SDK3 migration.

19 Likes

Thanks for your help and time, it seems not many have this problem (Northq App). I haven’t found a way to start a PR (PR = Push Request?) , presumably you should be locked in. It’s going to be difficult because the developer doesn’t have Homey anymore either.