Homey pro 2023 itself in the energy manager not showing itself

I migrated from a 2019 pro to a 2023 pro. Works like a charm. However, small issue, I noticed that the 2023 one does not show up in the energy manager. I also cannot find where to set the zone for the homey itself.

Don’t know if HP23 doesn’t show it’s own consumption anywhere, but with HP19 it was also not possible to set HP19 into a zone.

Yeah, here my Pro2019 power useage shows up as well.
So it can be another “ditched” feature of the Pro 2023, or it is just a bit hidden somewhere?

If the screenshot is an answer to my post, then you didn’t understood what I wrote.
Yes, the consumption of the HP19 is shown in energy in the zone „Devices“, but it’s not possible to change the zone.

It is in the Kitchen now :rofl:

But this is not the main point. I do not have this at all on the 2023 one. So no homey in the energy manager at all.

No, it’s still in „Devices“ (Apparaten). :man_shrugging:t3:

I understand what you mean, what your point is, but the only thing I can do is to quote my first post:

Because my HP23 is off due to major problems. So currently I’m not able to check it on the HP23.

Mmm I do not know if we are on the same frequency here. The last screenshot is depicting the Kitchen. On the lowest hierarchy level of zones it always says devices.At least over here. And clearly I moved “homey” from the living to the kitchen.

No, Homey is still listed in the category Devices, just like the Kitchen too:

Homey would be placed in the zone Kitchen if Homey wouldn’t appear in Devices but only in the Kitchen zone. But this is not possible.

Sorry. I made a complete screenshot this time. Moved homey back to the living by the way. Is it in the living or not?

Ok that leaves us with the homey itself is not in the energy manager on the 2023 one. Anyone has the same issue?

Nope, Homey is still in the category Devices. If Homey was in the Kitchen category, you wouldn’t see Homey in the Devices category. You would have to open the Kitchen category, and then Homey would be listed there. Actually, it’s quite simple.

So, I turned on my HP23 especially for you even though it’s causing problems and I’m in contact with Athom about this.
The power of Homey is not displayed in energy manager, that’s true. I haven’t found anything in Insights either.
But is it an issue? What do you want to do with the power reading? It is only about 2-3 watts.

You can contact Athom and ask them, why Homey itself isn’t anymore in the Energy manager available. Because I guess no one from the community is able to answer this question.

Btw, that my HP23 is not functional, that is a problem.

Thank you for checking. It is indeed a minor issue. If you can even call it an issue.

I still do not understand the devices story. It always looked like in the pics. Maybe you can send a screenshot about what you exactly mean and what I should expect to see.

In the Energy tab there are different categories, e.g.:
– Solar cells
– Smart meters
– Devices
– Zones

In the categories Solar Cells and Smart Meters are those devices automatically listed which match these properties. No matter in which zone they are located.
In the category Devices all devices are listed, which are stored in the man register Home. Homey ist also listed in this category, but Homey can’t be moved to another category.
In the category Zones, all zones are listed that you have created yourself. And in each subzone all devices are listed, which are stored in this zone.

General overview

Zone “1 - First Floor”
(with its sub zone, including bathroom (Badezimmer))

Zone “Bathroom”

And this is the tab Devices.

The 6 devices which are listed in category Home (top frame) are also listed in the tab Energy in the category Devices. But as you can see Homey itself isn’t listed in this category. Homey had to be in the somewhere in the Devices tab so that it could be moved to another category. But that is not the case, as I already mentioned in my first post.

I hope it’s a bit more understandable now.

But why? I don’t understand the problem. Plug Homey into a SmartPlug with power management, then it will also measure the power of Homey. And it’s possible to shift the SmartPlug (= Homey) into the correct zone, e.g. Kitchen or whatever.

Thank you. Nice config you have.
And why? I just saw a minor difference, I guess just the difference is bothering me.