Homey powerbank or UPS

@Rudiger can you specify the exact type you are using? I have the EasyAcc Powerbank 20.000, the D30 / PB20000MS2 version… doesn’t work :frowning:

Hi @Rwin,
I didn’t know that there are different products. Mine is called PB20000MS. And it is still working…
Maybe you have a follow-up, then you can search for „charge through“…

Best regards
Rüdiger

If you not want to wander into DIY solutions, I would recommend using a ordinary UPS. If you are not bothered with frequent power outages (and thereby need to rely on the UPS for longer periods), you should be fine with a smaller model, like the APC Back-UPS 400 or similar. Then I would connect this via a wall plug and make a flow that notifies you as soon as that plug is not reachable. In that way you are notified as soon as your system starts to run on batteries and can react on that.
Make sure you also connect everything needed for your homey to communicate to the same, or similar solution, like fibre converter, modems, switches and wifi access points.

I have the MS2, new version… this explains it.

Some time ago I found a solution for a Raspi which has some Hardware for some Euros an a “normal” battery which can be found even in a APC UPS too. Maybe this can help you. But I dont know now where to find it in the moment