Homey Dashboards — Public Beta Megathread

Hello Homey Team !

I have a suggestion for improvement:
The possibility of resizing tiles, in order to display the details of the sensors, a bit like web applications.

Here’s a projection (just for the idea):

propal

This allows on the one hand to display the details, but also to bring a richer visual style to the dashboard, by varying the styles and sizes.

My example is in 1x2 size, but it’s possible to imagine a 1x3, or even 1x1.5 display.
I hope you will take this request into account, thank you very much! :heartbeat:

28 Likes

Please!!! Clock widget
Opera Zrzut ekranu_2024-10-04_012454_www.google.com

7 Likes

Upwote the request thread for clock please so we don’t get multiple threads on the same feature request

Is it possible to have insights graphs show value-range dependent colors?

F.i. I’d like to see (with a quick look) if the energy usage is below 0W (=green) and above 0W (=red) for example.
And to impress the neighbor of course

Example (with some more range colors):

6 Likes

Het scrollen door een Variabele Widget op een tablet gaat niet helemaal goed. De touch range loopt helemaal tot de linkerkant van het scherm van de iPad, ipv binnen de kaders van de grafiek.

Bij het wisselen van portrait naar landscape gaan sommige widgets nog wel eens “over elkaar heen”. Zal daar proberen een screenshot van toe te voegen.

In portrait modus op de iPad doen ook de bewerken/aanpassen en Klaar knopjes het niet altijd.

In English please ! :roll_eyes:!

1 Like

Is it possible to find an url for the dashboard to be able to use it with fully kiosk browser?

2 Likes

As already discussed several times in this forum

NO, because the dashboard is not a WebApp

1 Like

You don’t need that.

Fully Kiosk also comes in a version that uses a single app.

4 Likes

Fully Kiosk also comes in a version that uses a single app and you can use that to do what you need.

2 Likes

When removing a widget sometimes the widget below the one that got deleted collapses into itself and is rendered correctly anymore. This remains when you exit edit mode, but fixes itself if you reopen the dashboard.

1 Like

Awesome, did not know about that.

It would be nice when you scroll in row 2 that the other rows stay as it is. Or scrol row1 and the others stay. Now everything scrolls. Thats not handy

2 Likes

Would be nice if you can install the Homey app on a Google Chromecast. That way I have in everything bedroom a big dashboard on my TV’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now in the test version of the Trashcan Reminder also supports widgets!
Any feedback is welcome, either on GitHub: Next date for %anything% + Next date for %specific% · Issue #175 · robertraaijmakers/com.trashchecker · GitHub

Or in the Homey Community Topic (but there I am less active :wink: ) [APP][Pro] Trashcan Reminder 2.0

12 Likes

Afaik you can’t install anything on a Chromecast. But you can cast the imaginary web version of the dash :blush::wink:

Euuuuh, since a couple of years chromecasts are running Google TV which can run apps.

2 Likes

Problem solved after receiving back my device where I am logged in as the owner, just working with swiping.

During adding a widget, information is gone, as descibed before.

Does not matter if it is a device or a diagram.

First time problem occured on tablet.
Now problem occured on phone

For what reason it is not possible to close the Dashboard screen with the back button on the phone or tablet, using Android.

The only way to leave this screen is pushing the X, that is very annoying

With a sweep down or a push on the back button, I wanna leave this position, not by pushing a X. Can this be changed to general settings and operation within standards of Andriod and many other apps

2 Likes