Homey Dashboards — Public Beta Megathread

When you add devices via Zones, zones do not show up if the do not have any devices in them. I would like to add all lights for first floor but that is not possible because firt flor zone have no devices. All devices are in different rooms u der floor 1.

That’s awesome! They look great.

Great feature!

Anyone a good source for latest news headlines that I can put in (Ideally in Dutch). If I try things I always get a cookie warning in the frame.

1 Like

It seems not related to your findings and issue

1 Like

Request: An ability to add the shortcuts such as lighting and climate and more as widgets in the dashboard.

This option is not available now, and I cannot find if this request has been given before (I would have expected this option to be standard in the dashboard :upside_down_face:).

11 Likes

Very excited to see an official Homey dashboard. Thanks!

This is more of a general request that I’m just putting out into the universe, but as a person commuting between two cities in Sweden daily it would be amazing to have a train app in Homey, with widgets that can showcase trains leaving from a specific station and with information about delays etc. Possibly even triggering a notification to your phone about a train being delayed.

I believe (at least for Sweden) “Trafikverket” (transportation organization) have an open API and there are several apps doing this on iOS and Android.

Someone who is more capable then me with coding would surely be able to code a dedicated web frame link for this.

Versie 9.0.0

I agree! Very good suggestion.

WhatsApp widget:

WhatsAppsource

6 Likes

On iOS I let my iPad wake up through a motion sensor and a Homekit message. Works well

versie 12.1.0 is nodig

As long as you are logged in.
When “everything local” will became true?

2 Likes

The Homey runs 12.1.0
The app is 9.0.0

On a later moment I will investigate further. When I use my browser it is working without any troubles.

If its possible, then I would love to see a note widget be implemented. I have memory troubles, so having notes pinned on a dashboard will definitely help me out.

3 Likes

Please add functionality to add second line to insight chart

8 Likes

My biggest wish is to add conditions to widgets (at least time and presence based, but ideal any AND card condition). For example, maybe I only want to show climate control when I’m home, and camera preview only when I’m away. Or show lights only at night, etc.

4 Likes

I agree. Not all widgets are needed all the time.
A dashboard is all about glancing and readability

1 Like

Just playing with widgets!

5 Likes

Great and easy building a dashboard. Just one oportunity. Adding a footerspace in pixels to outline the Colums and fields. So you get a grafical outstanding design.

Greetings Edwin

How to get this Beta Version ?