Homey Community App Store

To clarify Athom pointed to the HCS as the cause. There has not been any changes to the hcs app recently. So I cannot comment on if the hcs was really the cause.

If it indeed was the hcs app then I am sorry, however, I have asked multiple times for (api) keys the hcs could use. This all could have been prevented easily. If only they put their money where their mouth was.

I do not make any changes to the HCS due to lack of time and interested in my side. I have asked someone else to take over if they want and they are interested. He already has access to all the code and brought you access to all hcs apps from within the homey app so he is familiair with the code.

For example: I created a new version for the hcs 3 years ago and never released it.

In other words, I decided to transfer the HCS to someone who wants to give it the love it needs. I just cannot find the time while expanding my familiy at the same time. I hope everyone understands and who knows, maybe I’ll join HCS again when the kids are a bit older.

Last time I checked there were over 3k homeys using the HCS and I want to thank each and every one! :heart:

20 Likes