In the Homey blog post dated July 12, 2020 (link) a flow is shown how to trigger events based on when the doorbell rings.
I’m using the Ring app v2.3.0, but I don’t have the flow card shown in the blog post.
Does anybody know which app Homey is using?
The flow cards I have available for my Ring Doorbell Pro in the “When …” section is
- The generic alarm is turned on
- The generic alarm is turned off
- The motion alarm is turned on
- The motion alarm is turned off
- The battery level changed
It should be mentioned that I have never gotten a flow to trigger on the “generic alarm” and only sporadically on the “motion alarm” flow cards.