Homey app not working on iPhone 12 ios 15.5

Hi,

I just got my Homey Pro back from storage and downloaded the Homey app on my iPhone 12, ios 15.5 (latest).

My user credentials work fine when log in at the Homey website, but there’s only a blanck screen on my phone. I’ve tried forced restart on the phone, deleted and reinstalled the Homey app and also turned 2 factor authentication on and off.

I have searched for a solution, but no luck so far.

I have attached a screenshot.

Any suggestions for a solution to this problem?

Hello,
I got an Iphone 12 with IOS 15.5.
I have no problems with the Homey App.
Henk

What I did was restore the homey to factory settings. Then downloaded app on my iphone 12 mini and on my ipad mini 2. Login on my ipad is fine however not on my iphone. After entering the credentials the screen turns white.

iphone ios15.4.1
ipad ios 14.4.2

homey version 8.0.1

And when i press the back button, it ends up like this.

any update on this?? - my son cannot login to homey app on his iphone 13 - neither on ios 15 or ios16

Need him to login on the app in order use presence

/NielsC

I dit not get any respons on my question.

Same problem for me, Iphone 12 mini IOS16.0.2

This is not the Athom helpdesk guys, so you can wait 'till “sint-juttemis”.
Go to https://support.homey.app, scroll to Customer support and create request for support.

Does someone has a solution for this problem in the meanwhile? I had a support ticket open for this but only got this answer:
„Our developers have seen this issue a couple of times, however have been unable to reproduce the issue, which makes it extremely hard to find the cause of the problem.“

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I got it to work somehow, not sure what did the trick though - perhaps switching off «Content blockers» in the Safari settings, please see the attached screenshot.

Cheers
Stig