Homey 3.0 - What could it be?

:+1: hmm… I’m sensing inside information… :wink:

What is Homey Energy?

1 Like

Its an alcohol free energy drink that Athom will launch :soon: It improves presence detection after drinking it.

5 Likes

Probably the new ‘unique selling point’ for 3.0. Collecting all energy readings from devices and displaying them to get an overview of your energy usage, carbon footprint etc. etc.
RIP. Agile cloud enabled blockchain powered iot environments, We’ve got a new kid on the block :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Radioactive energy drink? So Homey will get beqerel sensors?

The radiation sensor was already there, but in 3.0 it will be activated :shushing_face:

It’s clear Homey Energy means that Homey will produce Energy for your House. It includes a atomic powered cpu (“Athom”)
That’s why the Homey got hot on 2.5.0 RC5 they accidentally activated this function

8 Likes

Does this mean I’ll have to change my adapter? The red ring signals the athom fusion thread running?

Fyrtur Rollerblind …is listed in the updated IKEA app.

1 Like

Would be cool if we could switch Homeys in flow dot Homey dot app.

1 Like

Totaly agree, but that’s not depending on a new firmware version, I’m sure that’s an easy fix (quick win!) for @Emile! And it’s almost friday too!

Could it be a brand new Homey device?

My best guess is that the flying capabilities will finally be activated. Mine accidentally spreaded it’s wings a while ago. Athom sent a guy over to convince that this was a bug and i should not tell anyone. But they will NEVER silence me! Time to see the truth everyone!

Wait, who are those guys in black suits at my do…

Neuron will temporarily be inactive. Not to worry, he will return soon, once his program has finished

2 Likes

Area51 ?

Built-in Google Assistant/Alexa would be neat.

ladies and gentleman Homey 3.0!

after all the suspense it is finally here! update now and enjoy your homey directly and ONLY from your phone again!
:boom::fireworks::confetti_ball::fireworks::boom:
No more annoying web pages!
No more programs to install on your computer to enjoy the full potential of homey!
:boom::fireworks::confetti_ball::fireworks::boom:
just you and your tiny phone screen to configure more then hundreds of flows and devices!
be directly connected to your home, your homey.
and all of that from the palm of your sweaty hands!

can’t wait! :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding, i’m pretty curious to see what they are coming with!

ENERGY!

@TedTolboom he knows more… He dit update the aqara app to 6.0.0 so it is zigbee related :man_dancing: .
Energy’ (Homey 3.0.0)…

So curious!!

I just released v0.6.0 of the Xiaomi / Aqara app… which indeed is a Zigbee based app… :smiley:
But there are also other apps released / updated that are Z-wave or Wifi based…

so is it now related to Zigbee / Z-wave / Wifi or does it not have anything to do with the protocol used :thinking:

Haha… “TedTolboom” dedicated app developer and ridler in one

Maybe the secret is revealed when we compare the before and after version of the app :wink: