Homey 2.0.0 Experimental discussion [EN]

That never seemed to be a problem in 1.5.

This is something that a dashboard would change.
Unfortunately there is none at the moment but there’s a discussion ongoing if there might be another app such as eg ImperiHome or something else to use it as a dashboard.

No dashboard = no real usability.

1 Like

Homey won’t update to rc9 only gets message that something got wrong.
tried to reboot but it doesn’t help.
Some Ideas please

Reboot Homey and start the update during the time that the Apps are still loading. That worked for me.

Thanks i’ll try that

Skickat frÄn min Mobil

Anyone using the Youless screensaver? Doesn’t seem to be working anymore on 2.0

ZIgbee Removal

I’m having issues removing a basic zigbee device, its just stuck there and brings up errors. and i cant re add it as it thinks its a duplicate.
I dont want to do a zigbee network reset AGAIN, then have to re-add all the devices.

Ive logged a ticket anyway

I think all the screensavers got nuked in the last update

Yeah, i Hope @OpenMind_NL will update his LED-Collection. I Love the „eyes“ and „Scanner“ modes for homey.

I also had this problem. I removed all “cards” from the flow and then I could remove the flow and recreate it.

Weird

I only tried ‘Youless Energie’ and because that one didn’t work I tried the one above it ‘Ogen - Magenta & Blauw’.
That one did work so I thought it was only Youless that wasn’t working.
Turns out it’s really very random which ones do and don’t work
 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Question: does v2 firmware have a function to enable/disable all flows in a folder, similar to the Candy App:

Does anyone know how many apps we can install (reliably) ?
is it still 15 or can we have more?

I’m not sure that example is good. The trigger “light switched on” would only fire when the light changes from off to on so the condition is redundant and requires more processing.
But your correct that how you implement flows can affect responsiveness.
Also some apps use more processing power than others so it depends on what you use.

I have installed 32 apps without problems. I only restart homey once a week

I see value on the screens, temp on or off, or isn’t this what you mean?

there is a poll (here) with how many people have installed in apps, where majority has between 9 - 20 but is head to head with 21 - 30 apps.
so is it still 15? (it was never 15, you only got a message that homey Could be slower), i don’t think so.

Do you see temp and status on all devices?
I have nothing like this

I dont have many devices , but i see the same status on all my lamps, Philips Hue and Ikea, i see a “!” when motion alarm goes on on my aeotec multisensor and the Set temperature of my heating (Honeywell Evohome).

Thats all i have sofar, i am waiting for a stable 2.0 .

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Eurotronic Technology App (Stable: v1.2.1, Beta: v2.0.0)