Help to create 2 Flows to detect Humidity and Temperature of “Shelly H&T”

Still the same answer, why add 2 cards that won’t do anything whatsoever in Homey.
With addition, then it should be added to all sensor devices, not just Shelly, and for a lot of devices it isn’t even possible at all.

You should probably stop waving that disability card constantly, as it won’t do anything at all if you just ignore all the questions that were asked, or all the explanations that are being given.
People will probably stop helping if you continue that.

2 Likes

Dear fantross,

I just wanted to capture those values for later use in Advanced Flow.

For the Stream Decks, the problem is solved upstream by the “Homey Integration” App, a great discovery made this morning; see the image below.

domotica-pg2

Thank you very much!

They should be available as flow tokens already, no need for additional cards.

Dear Caseda,

yes, who knows, maybe you’re right!

It’s not my habit to “sell my disability”, but I can’t be different from how I am…

Thank you very much!

Capture for later?
Later = 1 minute or 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week?
This can be done with logic variables.

Again, what exactly do you want to achieve with the captured value?

You keep saying that the value (temperature/humidity) should be captured, but you have never said what it should be done for or what the goal is.
And because Homey already knows these values and these values can be used for further actions, nobody understands why you want to capture these values. Without further information It makes absolutely no sense.

Dear fantross,

I explained myself badly, I meant that I would write the Advanced Flows a few days after I finished writing all the more basic Flows.

I hope my Googlenglish was clearer now… :smiley::crossed_fingers:

Thanks to the advice, and example, from @Henrik_Johnsson I think I managed to get what I wanted.

Now I’m taking a few days to study all the different advice you’ve given me.

My goal is to replicate and implement Scenes written today in the Shelly App (Mac, iPhone and iPad); here is an example:

Thanks to you and to all the friends – very patient – of this forum, Thanks again!

I am happy to read that.

What does the scene mean?

When…
— Time is 06:00
Then…
— Switch light on (Sala Robur)

Dear fantross,

first of all thank you for your happiness related to my little success yet to be verified!

In the Scelly App, “Scene” means the set of rules that create an automation; it’s like a Flow.

Your Flow Tip:

When…
– Time is 06:00
Then…
– Turn on [02.03 - Sala Robur]

If possible I would change it like this:

When…
– Time is 06:00
– Time is 06:05
– Time is 06:10
Then…
– Turn on [02.03 - Sala Robur]

It may happen that the Internet or the Cloud do not respond immediately, three attempts increase the chances…
I realized, looking at the screenshot, that I have to correct the 2nd and 3rd timetable… :man_facepalming:

But this Flow is simple!

The difficult part comes with these other two “Scenes”:

– Turns on if:

– Turn off if:

In these two cases the temperature values of the “Shelly H&T” intervene.

This is why – for example – I am interested in detecting the values of Humidity and Temperature.

Thanks to Homey Pro I would also like to be able to define the activation or deactivation – via voice command – of 3 Flow, for example:

• I feel cold (20º)
  • I feel so cold (21º)
  • I feel very cold (22º)

But before running you have to learn to walk… Right? :wink::+1:

I hope I explained myself well with my Googlenglish

Many thanks, a warm greeting! :smiley::+1:

This is very simple flow in homey:

Turn on:
Trigger: temperature H&T changed
And: temperature H&T < 20 (use logic card)
And: time between 8:00 and 20:59
Then: Turn on switch SALA Robur

Same setup for turn off

1 Like

You have a Homey Pro so there’s no cloud involved in operating the Shelly stuff. If you have decent WiFi coverage the switches very rarely miss an operation.

And that is why those values are readily available without the need for any additional cards.

1 Like

It’s no problem with Advanced Flow. Connect each time card with the „light on“ card. That’s it. With normal Flows you have to create 3 Flows.
Better way:

When…
— Time is 06:00
— Time is 06:05
— Time is 06:10
And…
— Light is turned off
Then…
— Turn light on

But as @Henrik_Johnsson already mentioned, 3 time cards are not necessary if you have a good wifi connection.

Dear,
I write you a collective answer.

@Torch1969

Thanks for the example, it’s very clear what I have to do…

Thank you again!

@Henrik_Johnsson and @DirkG

I get internet through a Wi-Fi antenna, the signal is good and fairly constant; it happens that there are brief signal interruptions, that’s why I had adopted a certain prudence by inserting 3 times.

The antenna (Ethernet cable) arrives directly at the first node of the Mesh network which gives me excellent coverage with 3 Mesh bases.

Homey Pro, if I understand correctly, should work a lot locally and rely on the Cloud just when it can’t do without it. My Shelly products are not Matter, I don’t know if this can affect it or not.

@DirkG

Thanks for the example, it’s simple and very understandable!

Thank you again!

Many thanks to all of you, see you soon!

2 Likes