Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

How can I exclude the motion sensors from the apps settings.

This can be done with the Pre-arming check settings:

I do see your flows now; when you use the Check status of all sensors (Überprüfe Status aller Sensoren) flow card it will do just that, it will check all sensors regardless the Pre-arming check settings and the Surveillance Mode you are selecting.

That card is added as an extra function to check all your sensors, the Pre-arming check is always executed when a Surveillance Mode is set, there is no need to invoke it seperatly.

The Sensor active at Status Check. (Sensor aktiv bei Status Überprüfing.) flow card is to be used with the Check status of all sensors (Überprüfe Status aller Sensoren) but I think that’s also not the one you want in your case.

The Sensor active at arming (Sensor aktiv bei Einschaltung.) is the flow card you want to be using. That card is invoked at the Pre-arming check.

2 Likes

Thank you @DaneedeKruyff . That helped!

2 Likes

Hey,
is it possible to be notified by something more than a push-warning / notification on my phone if alarm is triggered?? Activate an alarm in Homey app f.ex?

Reason: As it is not possible to have different notification sounds on different apps (at least iOS), and since the one or two notification sound might get pass me - I would like an more ongoing intense alarm on my phone if the alarm is triggered.

I use the Pushover App on Homey and on my phone to have alarms /notifications with different length and volume.

I use Woopla call service and IFTTT integration. Works perfect. When there is alarm, beside the push notification, I get a call from woopla announcing what is happening. You just need to put some balance on woopla.

OKay, I finaly started venturing into Heimdall after making my own elaborate security flow.

Can someone help me though? I have one blacony door which I’d like to track if it is closed when the alarm is armed. However, during summer I have it opened when I know I’ll be back in less than 9 hours #work.

Is there a way to do this? or should I just put it to log and then deal with the one time log alarm?

vkr
victor

there a flow card to exclude that sensor… now you just have to figure out what conditions to set that flow in action…

#when the weather is finally nice in the netherlands action :wink:
Thanks, I’ll check this out!
Would I have to make another flow to enable the sensor?

477/5000

Can you help me,
As soon as I activate the alarm with my virtual button, it goes off and I don’t really know where it can come from,

In the settings I only activated

• alarm delay 30 seconds
  • logging: only in active mode
  • verification before activation: door / window sensor
  • Write in the stream when the alarm is activated deactivated
  • let homey tell you: a door or a window is open when it is active.

Do you have an idea

You can either look in the log in Heimdalls settings which device triggered the alarm or make a flow with the The alarm is activated. card (look here) and use the tags in a notification to find out which device triggered the alarm.

1 Like

@phil01 were you able to fix your problem?

Hi DaneedeKruyff
I did the checks and all of my sensors are working fine. Each time all my doors and windows are closed and it triggers. I have the impression that it is to warn me that the alarm is on.

Can you explain how you set the Surveillance Mode? Do you use a flow, can you show a screenshot of it?

Hello!

Starting from homey 4.0 I have been having interesting behavior;

When going to bed I click on a physical button to change the surveillance mode to Partially Armed. This always works as expected (receive notification that surveillance mode indeed changed and it is logged in simple log)
Then I have another flow that looks for a change in surveillance mode (WHEN surveillance mode is changed AND surveillance mode is Partially Armed THEN turn of all lights and log it in simple log). This flow is sometimes working and sometimes it’s not triggered… when I then press the physical button again after a minute or so it does trigger the flow. On other days it works fine the first press. This is behavior I have not seen before homey 4.0 and wonder if this is a load related issue or something else?

Zigbee issues…

I’m sorry but what does this have to do with zigbee issues? Please explain…

Sorry for not explainning, shoud have done that, my appologies.
My thought was it could be a zigbee button aka a Aqara button, and with the ziggbee issues from latest version of Homey, may be the problem, but if of course if it is a zigbee buton.

Thanks a bunch Erik. Note that the button is always responding and not the problem (100% accurate and showing in the simple log) It is the flow that should see a surveillance mode change that is ignored.

Then you are lucky :blush: and sadly I can`t help you :worried:

1 Like