Flow logic basic questions

Maybe I just don’t know where to look, but I have not been able to find this information on “flows” and it is frustrating me to try and test every possibility… Note that I have not graduated to advanced flows yet!
So, I am asking humbly for some help to understand:

1. What is the order of priority of operation of a combination of AND and OR conditions? For example, If the flow looks like A (and) B (or) C (and) D from top down on the flow, how is this evaluated?
  2. If I have a THEN condition with a delay time, does the timer persist if the flow is re-evaluated and the conditions are no longer met before the delay time has expired?

IF … AND A & B = true => THEN
… … … OR A & B = false => C & D = true => THEN
… … … … … … … … … … … … ,.C & D = false => ELSE

Delays are always persistent (besides rebooting Homey Pro), a re-trigger of the IF statement is a completely new iteration of that flow (new point in time), and that flow will not know any other flow’s existence in any kind of way.

Thanks Caseda for that. So, from this reply, a further clarification please…
When you say “a re-trigger of the IF statement” does this mean it has become false and then true again? And would this restart the delay if it was half way through its countdown?

Thanks, that is now clear!!

Technically, no, the original delay just runs till it finishes, and fires the action card it belongs to;
A re-trigger will fire a ‘new’ delayed action card.

You have 2 options when you use the Chronograph app: “Start or replace (= restart) timer Y” and “Start or continue timer Y”

Con:
A second flow is needed which gets triggered by “When timer Y finished”
(The number if flows is not an issue, I once had 800+ flows running)

Pro:
It survives a Homey crash or restart, while it doesn’t count the seconds, but it is programmed to finish on a calculated timestamp.