I just bought a Z-wave plus Fibaro Smoke detector FGSD-002 ZW5 v3.3. (I have no Fibaro Controller, just a Homey). I did a self test on the smoke detector, and the device is working.
Now I want to add the device to Homey:
- I installed Fibaro app
- I choose “Rookmelder (Z-wave plus)”
- I press the button 3 times to sync it
- Homey found the device, but it says: “Er is geen geschikte Homey App gevonden voor dit apparaat. Het apparaat is toegevoegd als Basic Z-Wave apparaat” / “There is no compatible Homey App found for this device. The device will be added as Basic Z-Wave device”
- I add a scene (when Smoke alarm goes off > notify my phone + ledring becomes red)
- I test the scene: works perfectly
- I add smoke to the device by lightning some matches but don’t turn the house on fire ;D
- The smoke alarm goes off! yay! But … Homey doesn’t do anything.
What to do?